Thursday, December 3, 2009

READING too THE MAX 8=D

This year I read alot of books most of them proving to be interesting. The highlights of reading this year is I have been able to improve my vocabulary by reading challenging books. I also was able to pass the time durring this summer when i was no longer interested in Television. Many books carry around interesting stories that can keep you entertained. In reading you dont just have too read books I also read other things. Reading came in handy when i set up my new tv i had to read the manual book before i new what to do. Although reading is very helpful it may have some negative qualities too. Reading things such as a book can be very time consuming depending on how long the book is. This year for me i felt like i had limited time to do things i wanted to do and reading seemed to get in the way. Still overall Reading has had more highlights than low lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment